David Whitcomb's reflections on daily life, readings, viewings, hearings, and feelings, my dreams of things to come, and a hard and good dose of reality.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Quick situation update

After attempting to go to graduate school, construction seems tedious at times, even though the days fly by. I have been doing construction for almost a week now, and have an meeting with the superintendent of Waynesboro schools on Tuesday. I may be a math/physics teacher. I would have never guessed I would teach math, it just didn't interest me that much. Mr. Wubben may be proud.

Sabrina is still unemployed, waiting for the bureaucracy that lengthens all processes at UVA to come through in a timely manner...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, David.

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google