David Whitcomb's reflections on daily life, readings, viewings, hearings, and feelings, my dreams of things to come, and a hard and good dose of reality.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Little ads to the right

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to try this adsense thing by google. That is the little white box on the right of the screen with an add in it. I thought I might as well get a little profit from this blog thing if possible. Unfortunately, as I write about my experiences, I write about things like purpose, community, and church, which makes the ads very Cheesus (Cheesy Jesus) like. I am considering dropping the ads because I am more embarassed by what they advertise for, and that was a fear of that I had when I signed up. At least it's not umm.... If I write it, it may give me an add for it. You can figure it out.

DEW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google