David Whitcomb's reflections on daily life, readings, viewings, hearings, and feelings, my dreams of things to come, and a hard and good dose of reality.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Reflection - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

My wife and I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on Saturday night, and this is one I want in my collection. The ideas on the impossibility of individuality and knowledge of self run deep. I hope everyone can watch this and reflect on all that has happened in their life, and see the need for good and bad to produce personhood. We do not stand alone. We are inexorably tied to the life we have led, which includes the people around us. You must watch this, and note, it is a love story for the ages. A "chick-flick" that I liked.

DEW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google